How to make your device even more sus.
0. Please read the Installation Notes before making your device sus.
1. Download the latest files from the Downloads page for your CPU's architecture.
2. Flash the image to your device:
- For RPi Version: Flash the img.xz file with Raspberry Pi Imager or Balena Etcher.
- x86_64 Version: Flash the .iso to your USB stick using Universal USB Imager to run it on bare metal, or manually flash the zip if you are using Linux.
(Instructions for both can be found in a detailed instructions file). You can also run the OS in your browser with DistroTest.net, or run it as a VM with VirturalBox/VMware by downloading the VM disk from the home page and importing the .ova file into your VM software of choice.
3. Boot it up and it's done! Your device is now a sussy wussy baka!